Monday, August 30, 2010

Yummy food in Batan - I Hotel

Add caption
Francis lazily on the couch at the lobby while waiting for Wadi to arrive. Wadi- our friend's wife, a local.

The coffee at the resturant- Cinnmon - served with a cookie, not bad for a late night drink.

Mee Soto- I order for myself cos i just missed something soupy. This is just nice for me. I love the soup and the egg. But just alittle salty for my bud..
The view from our hotel room 612. Facing the swimming pool. Will return to this hotel cos it has good location, a sauna,  a steam , gym, live band lounge and near to the shopping mall. Of course the spa there is more pricy then the ones near to the shopping mall. We love to go to the sap in front of the Nagoya Hill Shopping Mall- Everyday. Good service and cheap. We had 2 hours body massage which cost one of us about SGD$19.00
We tried another one called ESKA(sometime like rr) Price slightly more expensive but have more choice which include hairdressing, manicure.pericure,body massages and facial. Will try their facial another time. Overall, not that bad. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment