Monday, March 29, 2010

Easy recipe - Steamed Salmon in Orange Juice

Well, I saw this cooking and the recipe on afc. And man!, It was so easy and yummy!
I can simply remember the steps and the ingredient just one watch and i didn't even jot it down.


Here's the ingredient:
2-3 cups of orange
1 chopped onion
some capers
pepper and salt to taste

Bring all the above the a boil and slip in the salmon. Cover and lower the heat to middle for another 2-3 minutes.
Well, you can also served in a mini pot with cover like what it has been done in the show.

Here's the link to the it.

http://www.chefmichaelsmith.ca/en/home/Recipes/RecipeDetails.aspx?cms=bW9kZT0zJnJJRD0xMDU_

1 comment:

  1. I cooked the salmon with orange juice. My Hubby didn't like it. He said it tasted funny cos salmon should taste savoury while orange juice should be sweet and sour. Guess I will have to modified the recipe to suit my darling taste bud.

    ReplyDelete