Thursday, June 3, 2010

My Short getaway to Batam- Nongsa

Wow....i have no energy for family and work. Seem like my "battery" had died flat, Really need a recharge. Hence, my hubby took a day off and brought me to Tanah Merah Ferry Terminal, bought two tickets and without booking the hotel. We just travel to Batam. Oh Gosh!!

Well, I'm not afraid cos we can book the ferry back to Singapore if we cant get a room. LOL.. When we reached there at the jetty, we had a little argument of which resort or hotel to stay. He wanted to go Batam View Resort( stayed once last year), but i wanted to go Turi Beach Resort. He was so sweet and agreed. And when we reached there. He was glad too. It was so beautiful. We love the sea..Of Cos, it comes with a price. The room itself cost $330.00.. Deluxe room..with breakfast. We had good times that. Everything seem slow down, quiet down..The world seem to leave us far away. Miss that feeling so soon when got back to Singapore. We plan to go again with another couple who live there.

2 comments:

  1. I spent a weekend with friends at a hotel Batam and I had a marvelous time and will make sure I rebook at this great place when I come back next year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thats good. Batam is a good place for relaxing. Be sure to go for body massage. I usually go to "Everyday" for traditional massage. It is just oppsite Nogoya Shaopping Mall. :)

    ReplyDelete